I am by no means up for Mom of the Year, but I did want to try to be semi-crafty for my son’s valentine exchange this time around. For those of you who are like me, these crafty intentions don’t always pan out; this usually means my seemingly easy ‘bright ideas’ turn into multiple-hour affairs… this time was no different, but not because I bit off more than I could chew…or drink…
WHAT YOU NEED:
Treat baggies (the .97 Walmart baggies did the trick)
Rice Krispy Treats
TIP: Ensure all coffee and spill-able liquids are out of bumping-distance!
1. Click the above link for your free printable cards and print.
2. Sign name on the “From:” area of the cards.
3. Cut out individual cards.
4. Tape one card on each Rice Krispy Treat.
4. Place 1 Rice Krispy Treat & 2 lollipops in baggy and tape closed.
Too easy, right?